Khao Tang with Chili and Shrimp Paste
Coriander root 30g
Thai garlic 20g
White peppercorns 5g
ground peanuts 50g
coconut milk 200ml
Ground pork 100g
Shrimp paste chili sauce 2 tbsp.
1 tablespoon of palm sugar
Salt as desired
- Mix and pound coriander root, garlic, white peppercorns together.
- Prepare coarse ground peanuts
- Stir the pounded ingredients together, fry with coconut milk, and add ground pork.
- Mix the sauce, chili paste, shrimp paste (Pork Kwan brand) and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add all the coconut milk tails and turn on the heat to simmer until the sauce begins to thicken and season with the palm sugar and salt.
- Serve with Khao Tang.