Fried Noodle with Shrimp paste in Gravy Sauce
big flat noodles 250g
Fresh raw seafood
2 tablespoons of shrimp paste
200 ml stock water
4-5 pieces of Hong Kong kale
Tapioca starch 15 g.
Thai garlic 10g
White peppercorns 5g
Soybean paste 15g
Salt as desired
- Fry the big flat noodles in a hot oil pan until golden, set aside
- Bring Hong Kong kale to peel. Then blanched and set aside.
- Take the garlic, white pepper, coarsely pounded and stir-fry with soy bean paste, then add Pork Kwan branded shrimp paste.
- Add raw seafoods and stir fry with soy sauce prepared at
- boil the stock water and mix the tapioca starch in the topping water and season
- Prepare big flat noodles, Hong Kong kale, put on a plate, topped with sauce and served with shrimp paste. Ready to serve.